How do I check my ADSL balance?
How do I check my TelOne ADSL balance? To check your Tel-One ADSL balance, you need to access their self service portal and log in to your personal account. From this account, you are able to check your balance, recharge your account as well as perform other account related tasks.
How do I access TelOne ADSL?
Step 1: Open an internet browser on your device. Step 2: In the address bar, type in http://192.168.1.1. This is the IP address for your Huawei HG531v1 ADSL router. Step 3: Enter the default username which is admin.
How do I register with TelOne?
How do I register for TelOne WiFi sharing?
- A one-time password will be sent to that number via SMS, so wait for it as it might take 3-5 minutes to arrive.
- You'll be shown a new page which will ask you to enter the 6 digits one-time password and also enter a password which you'll use to login to the TelOne WiFi hotspot.
How do I recharge my TelOne ADSL?
Visit https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/ and go to were it says Top-Up account, input your telephone number as the username and the voucher pin and click on top-up, Verify account details and proceed to recharge.
How can I reset my TelOne WiFi password?
How do I change my ADSL Wi-Fi password?
- Step 1: Open your Internet Browser. ( ...
- Step 2: Go to the Address Bar on Browser (the address bar is the one that's normally on top where we have a URL e.g.: www.youtube.com).
- Step 3: Delete everything in the address bar.
How long do TelOne bundles last?