How do I access Titan mail?
We only have the web app for Titan email (https://app.titan.email/). That being said you can always download the Titan email app on your Mobile devices.
What is Titan email?
Meet Titan - the world's first email product designed to address the communication and productivity needs of professionals and businesses. Titan enables businesses to get up and running on business-class email in a matter of minutes.
How do I create a titan email?
Create email accounts via Email Control Panel
- Enter the email address of the account that you wish to create under your domain.
- Create a password for this email account.
- You can also generate a password by sliding the Automatically generate password toggle.
How do I log into my Hostinger email?
Just visit Hostinger Webmail and log in using your credentials. Another way to access your webmail is through the hPanel. Log in to your Hostinger account and click Email Accounts. Scroll down to the Manage Email Accounts section and click the Webmail button.
How do I email titan?
Configure Titan Mail on Gmail
- Log into your Gmail Account.
- Click on the Cog drop-down menu (in the upper-right) and select Settings.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Next to Check mail from other accounts, click Add a mail account. ...
- Enter the email address you created for your domain and click Next.
Is Titan mail good?
Titan is a really good email service. It is a functional, reliable and well-built service. The look is also really nice! Managing emails is simple, as is viewing emails.
What is Titan email hosting?
Launched in 2018, Titan is basically a highly professional email hosting service provider used for e-commerce purposes. It was created by Bhavin Turakhia, a successful serial entrepreneur and the CEO of Zeta and Flock. The platform helps deal with sales funnels and sends automated emails to customers.
Is Titan mail secure?
When a message is sent using the Encrypt Titan encryption feature, it is encrypted and protected so that the message can be safely sent without the contents of the email being disclosed or tampered with.