How do I connect to UNCG WIFI?
- Make sure your wifi is turned on and open up the wifi networks. Tap on eduroam to connect.
- Enter your CatID username in the Identity field followed by @uni.edu. Example: [email protected] Scroll down to the password field, enter your passphrase, and choose Connect.
How do I connect to eduroam WIFI?
Connect to the Eduroam secure wireless network using an Android device.
Connect to eduroam (Android)
- On your Android device, go to Settings, then tap Wireless & networks, then Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap eduroam.
- Make sure that for EAP method, PEAP is selected.
- Tap Phase 2 authentication, and then select MSCHAPV2.
How do I connect my TV to UNCG?
1. Computer (MacOS or Windows)
- Make sure you are connected to EduRoam wireless.
- Go to watch.philo.com.
- Click on “Log in with UNCG Credentials” on the top right of the screen.
- Sign in with your UNCG credentials.
- You will be prompted to select shows to follow, then you can continue to watch live TV.
How do I connect my Roku to UNCG wireless?
Connect your Roku to UNCG-Wireless. Create a new account, or log into your Roku account and “link” the device. Go to my.roku.com/add/philoedu on your laptop to add the Philo channel to your Roku. Go to Settings > System Update to download the Philo channel to your Roku.