How do I access OneDrive UWA?
Outlook for Student Email and Student Calendaring (https://mail.student.uwa.edu.au). OneDrive for Student Drive (https://onedrive.com) and select 'Sign-In' at the top right. Teams for Student Teams (https://teams.microsoft.com) and select 'Sign-In' if prompted.
How do I download Microsoft Office with UWA?
Get your free Office 365
- Step 1: Log into your student web email. Log into your webmail using your student account details: https://www.it.uwa.edu.au/it-help/email/staff/webmail.
- Step 2: Navigate to Office 365. On your webmail page, look at the top-right hand corner and click on the little square made of dots:
How do I access my UWA email?
You can access your student email account using your Uni-ID ([email protected]) and Pheme password: Directly via https://mail.student.uwa.edu.au/ via the 'Explore UWA' menu of the UWA homepage.
How do I add my UWA email to my Iphone?
Configure Mail on iOS for student email
- Sign in to your UWA Student Email via the webmail.
- Click on the cog icon at the top right corner of the mailbox and choose 'Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP'.
- Select 'Enable IMAP'.
- Select 'Save Changes'.