How can I speak to a Verizon representative?
If you have questions or need additional help, please call 1-800 Verizon (1-800-837-4966).
How do I access my Verizon account?
My Verizon Website - Sign In / Register
- From a web browser, navigate to the Verizon Sign in page. If necessary, navigate: Sign in. (upper-right) > ...
- Enter the User ID or the 10-digit mobile number, the password then click. Sign in. . ...
- If prompted, enter the answer to the security question then click. Continue. .
Does Verizon give out free phones?
Verizon offers free phones and runs regular promotions, where you can get a new phone for free if you're adding a new line or switching to Verizon in 2022. The company will also throw in credits up to $1,000, and sometimes you don't even need to trade in your old phone to get a free phone.
How do I view my Verizon bill online?
View Your Bill Online
- Sign in at My Business Account . ...
- When My Business Account opens, click View Bill in the left column under Billing Summary.
- Once you are directed to the My Bill view, you can view your previous balance, payments received, messages, and print or download your current statement.