How do I login to my Linksys router?
How to access the router's web interface
- Launch a web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
- Enter your login credentials in the fields provided. The default password is admin.
- To know if you have successfully logged in to the web interface, the screen below should appear.
What is the default login for Linksys router?
Why can't I access my Linksys router settings?
To resolve this issue, you can reset your router to factory default settings, uninstall and reinstall the Linksys Connect Software on your main computer, then reconfigure your router's settings through Linksys Connect. To learn how to reset your router to factory settings, click here.
How do I access my Linksys WIFI settings?
Accessing your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi through a web browser
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter your router's default IP address, "192.168. ...
- Enter your Router Password then click Log in.
- Launch a web browser and enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
How do I speak to a live person at Vonage?
You must contact Vonage by phone at 1-732-944-0000.
Is Vonage out of business?
IMPORTANT: Vonage Mobile will be discontinued on February 28, 2020. To avoid losing any existing call credits, they must be used before the discontinued date as no refunds are issued. Thank you for your business.
Do I need a special phone for Vonage?
Any mobile phone can be linked to your plan with Vonage Extensions® app. However, to use the Vonage Extensions® app, you'll need an iPhone® or Android™ device.
What type of phone service is Vonage?