How do I contact Welsh Water?
Still have a question?
- Speak to our operations team: 0800 052 0130. 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak to our Billing team: 0800 052 0145. ...
- Speak to our Developer Services team: 0800 917 2652. ...
- If you'd prefer to speak to us in Welsh. 0800 052 6058. ...
- Bogus caller / checking a visiting officers identity: 0800 281 141.
How much does Welsh Water cost?
The company has invested an extra £20million responding to the pandemic. The average bill for 2021 – 2022 will be £446.82 and represents the twelfth consecutive year the company has kept the increase at or below the rate of inflation – the only water company in England and Wales to have achieved this.
Why has my Welsh Water bill gone up?
It blamed the "significant" inflation rate rise, highlighting costs of power, chemicals and materials to make drinking water and treat wastewater. It said "most household customers" would see an increase between 3.8% and 6.6% from April.
Do you have to read water meter when you move house?
When you've moved
If you're staying with the same water company, you need to let them know your new address. If your new home has a water meter, take a reading as soon as you move in. You can't ask for the meter to be removed.