How do I log into Xerox workcentre?
To login as the System Administrator:
- Press the Log In / Out button on the Control Panel.
- Enter the System Administrator user ID in the field provided.
- Select Next.
- Enter the password in the field provided. NOTE: The default user ID is "admin" (case sensitive). ...
- Select Enter.
How do I find my Xerox admin password?
Reset the admin password on the device;
- Select Device.
- Select Tools.
- Select Device Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Feature Installation.
- Enter the 12 Digit Reset Code.
What is the default password for Xerox Workcentre?
How do I reset my admin password Xerox workcentre?
At the control panel touch screen, touch Device, then touch Tools. Touch Security Settings > Change Admin Password. If changing the password, type the old password. Type the new password, then type the password again to verify.
How do I install Xerox printer?
Installing the Printer as a Web Service on Devices
- At your computer, click Start, then select Printers and Scanners.
- To add the required printer, click Add a Printer or Scanner.
- In the list of available devices, select the device that you want to use, then click Next. ...
- Click Close.
How do I log into my Xerox printer?
At your computer, open a Web browser and enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, then press Enter or Return. In the top right area of the page, click Login. Under User ID, enter the user name. Under password, enter the administrator password.