Is Xperia Lounge discontinued?
The Xperia Lounge is just another app from a long list of apps that Sony has been discontinued in the last couple of years. ... Unfortunately, Xperia Lounge will be no more by the end of August 2019, XperiaBlog reports.
What is Xperia Lounge pass?
The Xperia™ Lounge Pass is not a standalone application, it can only be used together with the Xperia Lounge app. The Xperia Lounge Pass is your ticket to a world of amazing experiences, giving you access to competitions and offers that only Xperia Lounge can bring you!
What is Sony Lounge?
Xperia Lounge was Sony's way of rewarding its users by offering competitions, news and exclusive Xperia Themes and wallpapers back in its heyday. Sony originally had Gold and Silver members of the app, depending on whether you bought the latest flagship or mid-ranger, but it reined back on this tiering last October.
How do I update my apps on my Sony Xperia?
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Play Store.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap My apps. Note: To keep your apps automatically updated, first tap the Menu icon, tap Settings, and then select the Auto-update apps check box.
- Perform one of the following actions: