How can I check my Akpk status?
Is there moratorium for Akpk?
AKPK is ready to provide financial counselling and debt management services to affected individuals. Some of the useful tips to assist individual preparing for post-moratorium financial challenges: > Be mentally and emotionally prepared that there will be no extension of moratorium after Sept 30,2020.
How do I pay my Akpk bill online?
- DMP Payment Procedure.
- Payment via Maybank2U.com.
- Login to Maybank2u.com.
- Select on 'Bill Payment' and click 'Go'.
- Click on 'AKPK: Make a DMP Payment'
- Click on 'AKPK Payment Type' and select 'DMP. Monthly Installment'. ...
- Request for TAC number. ...
- Key in TAC number and click 'Confirm' to.
How do I reset my Akpk password?
What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Click ”Forgot Password”
- Key in your ID number, date of birth and email address.
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email from AKPK. Copy and paste given link to reset your password. Ensure the password contains CAPITAL LETTER, lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
What is Akpk email address?
What is the date of Akpk established?
The Credit Counselling and Debt Management Agency, or commonly known as Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK), is an agency set up by Bank Negara Malaysia in April 2006 to help individuals take control of their financial situation and gain peace of mind that comes from the wise use of credit.