How can I speak to an ANZ operator?
Call 13 13 14 for self-service phone banking 24/7. To speak to a customer service consultant, call us between 7am – 10pm, any day of the week.
How do I set up online banking with ANZ?
Register for Internet Banking
- Navigate to the ANZ Internet Banking registration page on our website by clicking the Register link under the Log on button on the home page.
- Enter your details in the relevant fields.
- Choose a password.
- Read the Electronic Banking Conditions of Use and tick the tick box.
- Click Continue.
How do I activate my ANZ debit card?
You can activate eligible ANZ cards in the ANZ App and ANZ Internet Banking. You can set the PIN for your new card in the app too.
To activate your new card:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Activate an ANZ card and follow the prompts.
How do I unlock my ANZ account?
If you have forgotten your password or User ID, please call ANZ Internet Banking Customer Service, 24/7, on 1900 1276 (Local hotline) or 08 38815977 (extension 3). International callers dial +84 8 38815977 (extension 3) (international call rates may apply).
How much can I withdraw from ANZ ATM?
How can I check my ANZ balance online?
Select option 1 from the menu to enter phone banking.
- Select option 1 again to: Check your account balance. ...
- Enter your customer registration number (CRN), credit card, debit card or access card number.
- Enter your telecode. ...
- Follow the the prompts to hear your account balances or check your transaction history.
How do I find my ANZ sync code?
Now that you're registered for ANZ Shield, you may be asked to generate a Shield Code for certain ANZ Internet Banking payments and activities.
To generate a Shield Code:
- Open the ANZ Shield app from your registered mobile device.
- Enter your four-digit ANZ Shield PIN.
- That's it - your code will be displayed on screen.