How do I register for APGB Internet banking?
How to register for APGB mobile banking services:
- Download Cointab app for Android or iPhone.
- Install app using mobile number which is registered in your APGB account.
- Select APGB for bank account registration.
- All your bank accounts registered with APGB will be shown in the app.
- Confirm accounts for mobile banking services.
How can I check my APGB balance?
For knowing your Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank account balance, give a missed call to the toll free number 09266921358. To get the mini statement, you can give a missed call to yet another toll free number.
How do I get APGB CIF number?
Check the CIF number written at the bottom of the first page of the passbook. Customer Care- You can obtain your CIF number by calling the SBI helpline. The executive can ask you for information to verify your identity after connecting the call. Then you may request a CIF number from them.
How can I link my mobile number to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank?
How to Update/ Change your Registered Mobile Number in Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank?
- Step 1: Approach home branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank where you maintain your account. ...
- Step 2: Obtain KYC Details Change form. ...
- Step 3: Fill up KYC Details Change form.