How do I contact Brent parking?
If you are changing your address and staying within your current controlled parking zone please call us on 020 8290 8300, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, except Bank Holidays, so that we can change your details.
How do you pay for parking at Brent?
How do I pay?
- Telephone - call the RingGo service on 020 3046 0010. ...
- Use the RingGo app on your smartphone - compatible with iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 and Window phone.
- Text message - use the "Text to Park" option on the app and send to 81025.
Is parking free in Brent today?
Our car parks are free on Sundays, with the exception of Sundays subject to Wembley event day restrictions.
How much is visitor parking in Brent?
How do I contact Brent?
To speak to someone from the Brent Hubs Team, call us on 020 8937 1234. Telephones are open Monday to Friday, from 11am to 3pm.
How do I make a complaint to Brent Council?
You can also make a complaint by:
- emailing: [email protected]
- writing to: Complaints Team, Brent Council, Brent Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley, HA9 0FJ.
- by phone: 0208 937 2444.
How do I register for housing with Brent Council?
Contact the Brent Locata team
- Phone: 020 8937 2000. (Select option 2)
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: Bid for properties.
What areas does Brent Council cover?
Brent is divided into 21 Electoral Wards, some which share a name with the areas above: Alperton, Barnhill, Brondesbury Park, Dollis Hill, Dudden Hill, Fryent, Harlesden, Kensal Green, Kenton, Kilburn, Mapesbury, Northwick Park, Preston, Queen's Park, Queensbury, Stonebridge, Sudbury, Tokyngton, Welsh Harp, Wembley ...