How do I sign up for locata?
You can bid in any of 4 ways:
- The easiest way to bid is here, on your mobile. You can also bid:
- Online on www.locata.org.
- By telephone call 0906 294 2012 and follow the instructions.
- By text call 07781 472 726.
How often does the locata update?
So you could see new ones every day and you can place bids on any day of the week. All new properties will be advertised on Locata for 7 days. As long as you log in at least once a week, you will not miss any suitable adverts.
What is locata housing?
Exchange Locata is a direct, online social housing exchange service for tenants and landlords. Homeswapper - Homeswapper helps thousands of people move throughout the UK each year through a number of schemes.
What Does offered elsewhere mean on home options?
• You have not supplied information. requested by the Council to verify your. application. If you are at the top of more than one list, the council will decide which property to offer you and the other properties will be offered elsewhere.