How do I access HR21?
Access HR21 self service:
- From the Home page, select and login to your Agency's HR21.
- The HR21 application will launch.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select 'Login'
How do I reset my HR21 password?
Reset or unlock your HR21 password
- Select and login to your Agency HR21 link. .
- The HR21 login screen will display.
- At the bottom, select Forgot Your Password.
- Follow the Forgot Your Password (QRG-HR21-Change-Password) prompts to complete the process.
What is shared SERVICES SA?
Shared Services SA delivers corporate and business services for South Australian Government departments. We provide finance, procurement, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial services for SA Government Departments and Agencies.
How do I save my payslip on HR21?
- Go to the Field Definitions (FLD) entry for EDE PASSWORD.
- Select File > Save As.
- Set Form Identifier to DET.
- Set Interface to H.
- Set Label to PDF Password.
- Clear browser cache and cookies and login to HR21. The PDF Password field on the Details menu is displayed. Staff using HR21 can then set a password and save the entry.