How do I setup my Dlink DI-524 wireless router?
How to setup WPA-PSK (wireless security) for DI-524?
- Step 1 Connect Your PC (Laptop) to the Router (Port 1,2,3,4 either one of them) using a network cable.
- Step 2 Launch IE (Internet explorer). ...
- Step 3 Key in your user name and password (User name is Admin with no password by default).
How do I reset my Dlink DI-524 password?
How to Reset the D-Link DI-524 Wireless Router
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds. You can use a small object, such as a paper clip to hold down the button.
- Open up your Web browser and enter 192.168. 0.1 in the address bar.
- For the login, enter admin as the ID and leave the password blank.
How do I log into my D-Link router?
Step 1: Open your web browser and enter the IP address of the router into the address bar (not in google). The default IP is 192.168. 0.1, or using the link: http://dlinkrouter.local. Step 2: You should be taken to a D-Link login page.
How do I log into my Dlink DIR-825?
By using a web browser of your choice and entering the IP address of your DIR-825 rev B1 router in the address bar you will load the login screen. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router and you will be granted access to its admin panel.
What is Lifewire used for?
The purpose of Lifewire is to offer advice and answers on common technology questions and problems in a clear and simplified format.