How do I log into OneLogin?
Log in to OneLogin
- Click the OneLogin icon in your browser's toolbar or select the OneLogin extension from your Favorites (if you have favorited OneLogin). ...
- If necessary, type your company's OneLogin name. ...
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your username and password. ...
- If requested, enter your authentication code.
How do I set up OneLogin?
Set up OneLogin Protect from a smartphone
- Log into your OneLogin account. A prompt indicates that 2-factor authentication is required. ...
- Select OneLogin Protect from the list of available factors.
- Follow the instructions to download OneLogin Protect. Once the app is installed, go back to the browser and click Activate.
What is Uber OneLogin?
Secure access to Uber (Rider Login) with OneLogin
Easily connect Active Directory to Uber (Rider Login). OneLogin's secure single sign-on integration with Uber (Rider Login) saves your organization time and money while significantly increasing the security of your data in the cloud.
What is OneLogin used for?
OneLogin gives users the ability to access the applications and other resources they need to do their job by logging in once to a single interface. Platforms like OneLogin are known as Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions that are primarily used to provide their users with a Single Sign-on (SSO) experience.