What are the password requirements for El Camino?
Your new password must meet the following complexity requirements:
- At least 10 characters long.
- At least one Capital letter.
- At least one number (but not at the beginning or end of the password)
- No special characters.
- No previously used password.
- Your first name or last name can't be part of the new password.
How do I log into my El Camino canvas?
Where to Login to Canvas
- Go to the Canvas login page.
- Log in with your full ECC email address and your MyECC password.
- Your classes will appear on your dashboard when your faculty publish the class in Canvas.
- Need Help?
How do I find my El Camino student ID number?
Find your Student ID Number
- Sign into MyECC Portal.
- Click "Academic Profiles" on the left.
- Click "My Class Schedule"
- Select the current term.
- Your current class schedule will appear. Find your name and ID number near the top.
How do I register for classes at El Camino College?
After signing into MyECC, find the Self-Service Menu on the Student Home screen. Click REGISTRATION to see the registration menu. To learn the earliest date/time that you can register for classes, click on Registration Appointment. You can register for classes any time on or after your Registration Appointment.
What is the username and password for Canvas?
Your Canvas password is the same as your Google/Chromebook password (student id #). 1.
What happened to Instructure?
In December 2019 Instructure announced that Thoma Bravo would acquire the company for $2 billion. Thoma Bravo completed the acquisition of Instructure in March 2020.
How do I log into Canvas Instructure?
Log in to Canvas
- At the top, click CANVAS.
- Click LOG IN to Canvas.
- Log in with your NetID username and password.
What is the meaning Instructure?
Speaking of Latin and architecture, the word Instructure is actually derived from Latin. It's a combination of the Latin word instructus which means "to teach" and structure which means "to build". Devlin Daley and Brian Whitmer came up with this name when the company was founded.