Is there an Australian version of Etsy?
Etsy Australia - Shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts for everyone.
How do I login to my Etsy shop?
On Etsy.com, click Sign in at the top right. Enter the email address and password you use for your Etsy account, or click Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook. Click Sign in, or confirm your Google or Facebook account.
How to sign out of your Etsy account
- Open the Etsy app.
- Tap You.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sign Out.
How do I contact Etsy about my order?
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. ...
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- Select Help with order next to the order you're interested in. ...
- Select Message Seller.
- In the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you'd like to return or exchange an item.
- Select the arrow icon or press Enter to send.
How do I make Etsy Australia only?
Changing Regional Preferences
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click the You.
- Click Account settings.
- In the Region section, select your preferred region.
- Click Update Preferences.
How do I track my orders on Etsy?
Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You. Select Purchases and reviews. Find your order on the Purchases page.
Can Etsy Com be trusted?
Yes! Etsy is a great and safe online marketplace, especially if you follow all of my tips in this article. My friends and I have been shopping on Etsy for over 9 years and we've never had an issue with fraud.
How much does selling on Etsy cost?
It costs $0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (including the shipping price you set).