How do I check my Maryland E-ZPass balance?
How can I check my E-ZPass account balance? You can log in to your account or call 1-888-321-6824 to access our automated phone system and check your account balance.
How do I dispute a Maryland E-ZPass?
Call the Customer Information Center at 1-888-321-6824.
Does MD E-ZPass have an app?
This app works only with Maryland E-ZPass system.
How do I pay a missed toll in Maryland?
Customers with unpaid Video Tolls and civil penalties can pay by the following methods:
- Visit ezpassmd.com (click PAY VIDEO TOLLS).
- Call the Maryland Video Toll Payment Line at 1-866-320-9995 during regular business hours (7 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday).
How do I contact E-ZPass MD?
If your matter is urgent, please visit a Customer Service Center located at one of our toll facilities and at select MDOT Motor Vehicle Administration locations, utilize our Chat function during regular business hours, or call 1-888-321-6824 to speak directly to a Customer Service Agent.
How do I pay Maryland tolls?
Motorists pay all‑electronic (cashless) tolls via E-ZPass® or Video Tolling.
- Visit DriveEzMD.com for a complete list of retail locations.
- E-ZPass Customer Service Centers.
- E-ZPass “On the Go” is available at most MDOT MVA locations and participating retailers.
How do I cancel DriveEzMD?
Another option is to reach out to the E‑ZPass Maryland Customer Service Center and ask the representatives to terminate your contract. You can call the Customer Service Center at 1-888-321-6824.