What is FIFA Connect?
The FIFA Connect Programme helps member associations (MAs) register all their stakeholders in a systematic way and keep track of players, coaches and referees – wherever they are in the world. The Connect Programme provides a unique FIFA ID code for every individual who has a role in the football organisation.
How do you register players on FIFA connect?
Self Registration (New Amateur Player) Print
- Access the login page of your Association's portal.
- Enter the email address and password you selected when creating your account, and select 'Sign in'
- Under 'Who are you registering for?' select 'Register Myself'
- Under 'Register myself as ... ' ...
- Add your Personal Information.
What is a FIFA ID?
The FIFA ID helps to track the movement of persons, even if they are registered in different Member Associations over time. Although those records may be assigned different ID Numbers locally in each MA's respective databases, those records will be assigned the same FIFA ID if they are identified as the same person.