How do I log into Hyper-V?
To connect to a Hyper-V host from Hyper-V Manager, right-click Hyper-V Manager in the left pane, and then click Connect to Server.
How do I connect to a Hyper-V virtual machine?
Connect virtual machines to the internet
- Open Hyper-V Manager. ...
- Select the server in the left pane, or click "Connect to Server..." in the right pane.
- In Hyper-V Manager, select Virtual Switch Manager... from the 'Actions' menu on the right.
- Under the 'Virtual Switches' section, select New virtual network switch.
How do I access Hyper-V Manager?
Install Hyper-V Manager on Windows
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Expand the Hyper-V section.
- Check the Hyper-V Management Tools box to install Hyper-V Manager (If you want to enable the Hyper-V role as well, select Hyper-V Platform).
- Click OK.
How do I connect to Hyper-V in Windows 10?
Click on the Start Button and type in Hyper-V Manager and hit Enter. When the Hyper-V Manager loads, click the Connect to a Server item under Actions. Select Another computer and type in the name of your server. Check the "Connect as another user" box and then click Set User.