How can I recharge my KVB FASTag?
Online top up through Online Customer Portal www.fastag.kvb.co.in using UPI, Payment Gateway & KVB Net Banking. Mobile top up using KVB UPay app. Offline top up through all KVB Branches. Single Auto Sweep-in account for all the tags.
How can I check my FASTag balance in KVB?
Send SMS to 9244770000 with the text KVBNETC xxxx from your registered mobile number, where xxxx denotes your VEHICLENO. You can check your FASTag wallet balance, Please call our helpdesk number1800 102 1916 or visit your nearby KVB branches.
How can I deactivate Karur Vysya bank FASTag?
Through the official website of the Bank
- Enter your login details like Username or id and password.
- After entering the login details you will log into the official Fastag portal of the Karur Vysya Bank Fastag (KVB)
- Here you will see this option “Select Request Type as Closure Request to close the RIFD Tag or Wallet.”
How can I change my mobile number in Karur Vysya bank FASTag?
By visiting Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Branch
- After visiting your branch of Karur Vysya Bank (KVB), You have to ask for an application form for changing your mobile number.
- With the help of this application form, you can change or register a new mobile number with the Karur Vysya Bank (KVB).