What is the username and password for ZyXEL router?
The default username is admin and the default password is 1234. 2. Select the Settings/Configuration icon (two gears) on the left side of the screen. Then, select Wireless Settings LAN 2.4G.
How do I configure ZyXEL?
- Connect via Ethernet cable or wireless to the ZyXEL VMG1312-B10D for configuration. ...
- Open web browser, in the address bar type 10.0.0.2.
- Enter username (admin) and password (admin). ...
- Open the Quick Start wizard from the top right hand corner of the page.
- Step 1: Select 'Ethernet' from the drop-down list.
How do I change my WiFi name and password Zyxel?
Zyxel Router: How to Change the WiFi Name & Password
- First, you will need to log in via IP Address. To do this, open any browser and navigate to 192.168. ...
- Select the Settings/Configuration icon (two gears) on the left side of the screen. ...
- In Wireless Settings LAN 2.4G, enter your desired username in the Name (SSID) field.
How do I connect my Zyxel to WiFi?
Type http://192.168.1.1 on the browsers address bar and press/hit the ENTER/RETURN key on your keyboard. This will open the routers login screen. Type in the device password on the login screen to continue the setup. The default password for the Zyxel router is 1234.
How do I log into my router Zyxel?
ZyXEL Router Login
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZyXEL router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
What is the use of Zyxel?
Zyxel Networks using AI and the cloud to deliver rapid, reliable, and secure networking solutions for business and home users. Working seamlessly with global service providers to unlock the full potential of the internet through high-performance, reliable, and scalable broadband access solutions.