How do I contact NatWest home insurance?
- Help with a new mortgage application. If you need help with a NatWest mortgage application please call us using the number below: New Mortgage applications UK: 0800 092 9585. ...
- General mortgage queries. General Mortgage queries UK: 0345 302 0190. ...
- Help with your home insurance. NatWest Home Insurance: 0345 246 0449.
Who provides NatWest home insurance?
Can I cancel my NatWest home insurance?
You would like to get a quote, log in to your Natwest account, make a claim, or contact Natwest for whatever reason? You will find below any information you need to log in, contact, claim or cancel at Natwest.
How to cancel Natwest home insurance?
2 more rows
||Cancelling your home insurance at Natwest
|Cancel by phone
||0345 2460 449
2 Jun 2020
How do I make a claim with NatWest insurance?
Register a claim online (opens in a new window) or call us.
- Select Silver / Reward Silver: 0345 601 5219. overseas: +44 2392 664 912.
- Select Platinum / Reward Platinum: 0345 609 0453. overseas: +44 2392 668 650.
- Black / Reward Black: 0345 601 7188. overseas: +44 2392 660 340. Minicom: 0345 600 0512.
How do I contact NatWest?
If you have forgotten these details our Support Centre is here to help.
- Call us on: 03457 888 444.
- Overseas: 0345 030 3605.
- Relay UK 18001 03457 888 444.
How do I send a message to NatWest?
Log in to our mobile app and click on 'Help' along the bottom taskbar. Then click 'Message us', which will start a secure message message enquiry. Cora our digital assistant is there to help you or guide you to the right team to support your query.
How do I login to NatWest?
To log in:
- Go to Online Banking.
- Enter your customer number or card number and select 'Log in'.
- You'll be asked for three random characters from both your PIN and password. Type this then press 'Next'.
- If you're asked for a one-time passcode, have your mobile phone or card reader handy.
Why can't I access NatWest online?
Please ensure you are using an up to date and fully supported browser to use Online Banking. Make sure you have cleared temporary internet files and cookies and your browser has extensions and add-ons disabled. If needed, also try restarting your device and router, and try a wired connection.