How do I check my nib policy?
Go to My nib at the top of the website. Once the log in page appears, select Login. Enter the email address or phone number registered to your policy and select Next. If you choose to log in with your phone number, then you will also be prompted to enter your member number.
How do I change my nib password?
Enter the email address associated with your my nib account, then click Continue. We'll email you a link to follow to create a new password.
How do I register with NIB health insurance?
Once you have your member number, and are ready to register, simply go to nib.com.au/register and complete the following steps:
- Enter your member number.
- You'll then be sent an email to verify your details. ...
- Follow the prompts to enter your details as per your policy documents, select next and then create a password.
How do I claim a refund from nib?
Log in to request a refund
The quickest way to request a refund is to complete the online form in your member account. You'll find the form in the Payments section of your account.
Is nib call Centre in Australia?
Contact our Customer Care team
You can: Call us on 1800 633 170. Email us at [email protected]
How do I pay my nib bill online?
- BPAY: Pay via internet or phone banking. ...
- Credit card direct debit: Automatic direct debit from your MasterCard, Visa or American Express is available. ...
- Online credit card payment: Make a credit card payment at any time in your member account.
- Mail: Send us a cheque made payable to 'nib health funds'.
How do I check my nib?
Employees can view their Contribution Statement by logging on to the Registrant Self Service (RSS) portal. Here employees can access their accounts containing the record of contributions paid and posted under their National Insurance number over the course of employment.