How do I access My O2 account?
To sign in, visit My O2 or open the app and enter your username and password. On the website, ticking 'Remember my username' will help you sign in faster next time. To reset your details, click on 'Forgotten your username or password?' and follow the instructions.
How do I check My O2 balance?
Checking your balance | Help & Support | O2
- Press Hotkey 2 on your mobile phone.
- Key *#10# then press the call button.
- Dial 4444 for free from your mobile.
Why can't I log into My O2 account?
Please note: If you're having trouble using the My O2 app on Android, you might need to clear the app's cache or data. Go to Settings, tap Application manager (or Apps), choose My O2 app, tap Force stop and then Clear cache. Try the app again, and if it still doesn't work, repeat the steps and tap Clear data.
How do I contact O2 customer services?
020 8239 3902 when calling from within the UK.
For any other Pay Monthly questions, check our Pay Monthly help articles.
|From your O2 mobile
|From a landline
||0344 809 0202
||Standard UK rate
||+44 7860 980 202
How can I view My O2 bill online?
To view your latest bill, use the My O2 app or sign in to My O2. If you'd like to download your bill, you can do this on the My O2 website but not the app. Once you sign in, you'll see a summary of your bill and payment date on the left-hand side. Click on 'View latest airtime bill' to see how your bill is calculated.
How do I register My O2 SIM card online?
You can activate your sim in five simple steps:
- Pop out the right size sim for your device, put it in and switch it on.
- Visit the Pay As You Go mobile broadband page.
- Enter your mobile broadband number and click sign in. ...
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your data.
- You're ready to go.
How do I find out when My O2 contract is up?
Phone O2 on 0344 809 0202, or:
- Log in to your O2 account.
- Select 'Menu'.
- Select 'More'.
- Select 'Tariff and payments'. This will show you your contract length and contract renewal date, even if it has passed.
Is O2 number 202 free?
Get in touch by calling us on 202, free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone. We'll do the rest.