How do I connect to the container registry?
- On this page.
- Before you begin.
- Choose a shell. Starting Cloud Shell. Setting up a local shell.
- Configure authentication.
- Obtain an image to push.
- Add the image to Container Registry. Tag the image with a registry name. Push the image to Container Registry.
- Pull the image from Container Registry.
- Clean up.
What is Oracle Container registry?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Registry is an open standards-based, Oracle-managed Docker registry service for securely storing and sharing container images. Engineers can easily push and pull Docker images with the familiar Docker Command Line Interface (CLI) and API.
How do I connect to a Docker container in Oracle?
At a high level, here are the steps we'll take in this guide:
- Download the Docker application.
- Set up an account on Docker Hub.
- Run Docker and download the database image.
- Run the image.
- Connect to the database and run some SQL.
What does the Oracle company do?
Oracle is a computer technology corporation best known for its software products and services like Java. Through the company's four main business segments—cloud and license, hardware, and services—Oracle sells its cloud-engineering services and systems and database management systems.
How do I access Oracle database?
Connecting to Oracle Database from SQL*Plus
- If you are on a Windows system, display a Windows command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type sqlplus and press the key Enter. SQL*Plus starts and prompts you for your user name.
- Type your user name and press the key Enter. ...
- Type your password and press the key Enter.
How do I find my Oracle account?
Sign In to Your Account From the Oracle Cloud Website
- Click. , and then click Sign in to Cloud.
- Enter the name of your Cloud Account if you are signing in to a Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service.
- To sign in to a traditional cloud account: ...
- Enter your user name and password, and then click Sign In.