Is Organo Gold still in business?
The face of the company is Bernardo Chua, a Philippino businessman who relocated to Canada and began Organo Gold with cofounder Shane Morand as a home business in 2008. The company took off quickly and, despite its international stature, it remains privately held.
How much does it cost to join Organo Gold?
How does it work? The wholesale account (which is also used by distributors) is $49.95/year. This yearly fee allows your to buy products at wholesale with no minimum requirements or auto-ship and you can cancel at anytime.
What are the benefits of Organo Gold Coffee?
Organo Gold Coffee
- Balances PH level of body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Provides energy.
- Oxygenates the body.
- Promotes natural detoxification.
- No jitters or caffeine crash.
- 150 all-natural antioxidants.
- Certified organic Ganoderma.