How do I Log In as admin in PrestaShop?
How to Log Into Your PrestaShop 1.6 Dashboard
- The first thing you need to do is to navigate to your admin area. The URL for this will be the one for your main store, followed by “/admin“. ...
- To log in, enter your admin email address and the password you created during the install. Once entered, click on the Log In button.
How do I log into PrestaShop back office?
Enter the e-mail address and password that you registered with when installing PrestaShop. Click in the "Log In" button, and you are taken to the back office's dashboard, a sort of welcome page for this control panel. From this step onward, you can begin to configure your shop and sell products to your customers.
How do I change the admin language in PrestaShop?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to PrestaShop as the administrator.
- On the top menu bar, click Localization, and then click Localization.
- Under Configuration, in the Default language list box, select the language you want to set as the new default shop language. ...
- Click Save.
What is PrestaShop used for?
PrestaShop is an online platform that allows users to create an e-commerce presence, enabling them to sell products and services through the web to an online audience. Business owners looking to move their company online can use PrestaShop to build their website, add features and, with SumUp, take payments.
Is PrestaShop completely free?
PrestaShop is completely free to download and use. You can expect to run into some costs as you develop your store, including fees for site hosting, a domain name, and security.
What does PrestaShop cost?
How much does PrestaShop cost? PrestaShop is 100% free. No monthly fees. No commissions on your sales.
Who is the owner of PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is a freemium, open source e-commerce platform.
5 more rows
||Alexandre Eruimy, CEO
||Webshop, Shopping cart software