How do I log into Proda?
If you've connected your Digital Identity to your PRODA account, you can use Digital Identity to login. To connect your Digital Identity, login with your PRODA username and password. Select Profile, and then Connect Digital Identity.
How do I set up a Proda account?
There are three steps to create a new account.
- 1 Create account. Provide your details, create a username and password, and verify your email address.
- 2 Verify documents. Verify 3 different identity documents.
- 3 Match existing services. Complete matching process for your existing services.
How do I find my Proda number?
To find your PRODA RA number, you will need to CLICK on Manage logon account Page 3 You will be taken to the following screen: Hover over the MENU button until you see the following icons: Click on My Login Details: The RA number displayed is your unique PRODA RA number.
Who needs a Proda account?
The word PRODA is an acronym for Provider Digital Access. It's a system used to access multiple online government services including HPOS (Health Professional Online Services) & NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) . Anyone wanting to access HPOS must have a PRODA account.
How do I contact Centrelink for linking code?
Call us. Call the myGov helpdesk on 13 23 07, select Option 1.
How do I ring Medicare?
calling Medicare general enquiries on 132 011.
How do I update my details with Centrelink?
Sign in to myGov and select Centrelink. Select MENU from your homepage. Select My details, then Personal and contact details.
You can then choose from:
- Update contact details.
- Update address details.
- Update accommodation details.
How do I change my address with Medicare Australia?
You can update your address and bank account:
- using your Medicare online account through myGov.
- using the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.
- by calling the Medicare program.