How do I log into ProjectWise Explorer?
Log in with your ProjectWise administrator account credentials. To manually enter the credentials of an administrative account (can be a logical account or a Windows account):
- Set Authentication to ProjectWise.
- Enter your User Name and Password. Password is case-sensitive.
- Click Log in.
How do I access ProjectWise?
To get to ProjectWise Web, go to the CONNECT Center (https://connect.bentley.com), then open your ProjectWise project (from the ProjectWise Projects section) and click the ProjectWise Web Connections tile.
How do I install ProjectWise in Explorer?
To Install ProjectWise Explorer
- Double-click the Setup_ProjectWise_Explorerx64_10. 00.03. ...
- Accept the license agreement, change the installation locations if needed (if possible), and click Next. ...
- The ProjectWise Explorer item is preselected. ...
- When installation is complete, click Finish.
What is ProjectWise Explorer?
ProjectWise® is an application that controls a MicroSoft SQL Database. ... It has the look and feel of MicroSoft Windows Explorer and is the backbone for CAD production and efficient file transfer of data in and out of the system. It also offers the ability to collaborate over the web.
Who uses Bentley software?
Around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley's software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and our environment.
How do I download MicroStation software?
Steps to Accomplish
- Go to https://www.bentley.com/en/support and click on GO TO CONNECT CENTER.
- Insert your SELECT credentials to Log in, click "Next" button.
- Once you have logged in, on the bottom of the page click the icon Software Downloads.
How do I log into Bentley?
To login to the Bentley connection client you will use your full email address and just click in the Password field – this should automatically log you. Now that you are logged into the Connection Client, you will want to minimize it.