How do I find out how many Qantas shares I have?
- If you are a Shareholder and have questions about your holding, visit the Link Investor CentreOpens in new window or contact the Registry:
- [email protected]. ...
- Shareholders can use the Link Investor CentreOpens in new window to:
- To view your shareholding click hereOpens in new window.
How do I find my share holdings?
Look at the first character of your SRN/HIN on your most recent Holding Statement:
- An "X” indicates your shares are held on CHESS under a HIN (Holder Identification Number) with a stockbroker.
- An "I” indicates your shares are held ISSUER SPONSORED under an SRN (Security Reference Number) with a share registry.
What share registry does Qantas use?
Link Market Services Pty Limited
Is Qantas paying a dividend 2021?
Qantas Airways reported 3.98 in Dividend Yield for its first fiscal semester of 2021.
What does 60000 Qantas points buy?
Summing up. Even though having 60,000 Qantas Points is not a huge balance, you can still get good value out of it. If you want to fly First Class, aim for an Emirates flight from Sydney to Christchurch. Those interested in Business Class should focus on redemptions within Australia and to New Zealand.
How long do Qantas Frequent Flyer points last?
How do I transfer Qantas Frequent Flyer points?
Transferring points step-by-step
- Log in to your account and head to the 'Transfer Points' page. ...
- Choose who you want to transfer the points to by selecting them from your saved recipients in the drop-down, or add a new recipient to transfer points to - you just need their name and their Qantas Frequent Flyer number.