How do I set up a QPay account?
How do I sign up to QPay? You must sign up to QPay through their app QPay Swipe. You will be required to enter your personal details, verify your identity and provide an address so that you can be sent your QPay Mastercard.
How do I pay with QPay?
Get QPay set up on Apple Pay
- In the QPay app, tap “Add to Apple Wallet”
- Follow the prompts.
- Your card has now been added to Apple Wallet and you're ready to Tap and Pay easily and securely with Apple Pay.
How do I reset my QPay password?
In the QPay app, tap on Help > Change Password and follow the prompts to change your password. You can also change your password at webapp.getqpay.com by tapping on the reset password link at the bottom of the page.
Is QPay in the US?
QPay is a payments platform for student societies. With two locations in Australia, QPay also operates out of the UK and the US.
How do I set up QPay?
How do I get started?
- Download QPay app. If you are eligible, you will receive an in-app offer to get your QPay Rewards card.
- Add card to wallet. Add your QPay Rewards card to Apple Pay or Google Pay from the QPay app.
- Add funds to your card. ...
- Earn cashback when you spend.
How does QPay work?
The QPay Mastercard is a prepaid card that can be reloaded with the help of your bank account, but it does works like a debit card. You can withdraw money from ATMs, and it has a Tap & Go function for purchases under $100 that can be used both inside and outside of uni.
Does QPay cost money?
How much does it cost? It is free to sell memberships under $50 on QPay, even when members pay with a card!