Does Shopify work in Malaysia?
With Shopify, you can integrate your site with local Malaysian payment gateways like iPay88 and MOLPay without touching any code either. With 1-click integration, you can set up your e-commerce website to start collecting payments using online bank transfer from local Malaysian banks or credit cards.
How do I log in to my Shopify account?
- When you're logged in to the Shopify app, tap Store.
- Tap the account name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Log in to existing store.
- Enter the email address and password for the account that you're logging in to.
- Tap Log in.
Is there Shopify in Singapore?
Shopify Payments is available in Singapore.
What countries is Shopify available in?
Supported countries and regions
- Hong Kong SAR.
How do you buy on Shopify?
How to buy on Shopify
- Login to your Shopify Admin panel.
- Select an option from the Buy Button page.
- Choosing Select Product allows you to create a Buy Button to feature a single product. ...
- Choosing Select a Collection allows you to create a Buy Button to feature all the products in one of the collections on your store.
Is Shopify a legit website?
Shopify is safe and legit. They are a publicly traded company with huge investments in software & security engineering. There are a ton of factors that go into website speed, but, since Shopify can handle speed & security at a “global” platform level – they can do it especially well.
What exactly does Shopify do?
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. The subscription-based software allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. Shopify store owners can also sell in physical locations using Shopify POS, our point-of-sale app and accompanying hardware.
How do businesses use Shopify?
Launching a basic Shopify store
- Pick your store name. Picking a name shouldn't be a huge concern right now. ...
- Register for a free Shopify account. ...
- Choose your store theme. ...
- Add your logo. ...
- Have your standard pages ready. ...
- Add a payment gateway. ...
- Adjust shipping settings. ...
- Set up your billing information.