How do I log into my SSS website?
Step 1: Go to sss.gov.ph, then proceed to member log in. Type in your registered user ID and password in the Member Login portal, then submit. Be careful when entering your password as it is case-sensitive. For smooth, optimal viewing and functionality, the Social Security System recommends using Internet Explorer.
What is SSS member portal?
SSS is an online service portal that allows SSS members exclusive access to their contributions and membership records, make online transactions, set appointments with their SSS servicing branch, and request copies of their records, as needed. ...
How can I login to SSS online?
How Can I Register in SSS Online?
- Step 1: Go to the SSS online registration page.
- Step 2: Fill out the required information in the SSS online form.
- Step 3: Check your email after 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Activate your My. ...
- Check and Update Your SSS Membership Information.
- Check Your SSS Contributions.
- Access SSS Online Services.
How can I register my SSS account?
How to Enroll Bank Account in SSS Online Portal
- Step 1: Visit the SSS website to enroll your bank account. ...
- Step 2: Log in to your My. ...
- Step 3: Visit Bank Enrollment link under E-Services Tab. ...
- Step 4: Select your Bank Name in the List. ...
- Step 5: Check your Email for Bank Confirmation Notice from SSS.
How can I check my SSS update?
Even if you already know how to check SSS contributions online, you also have the option to check it via SMS. Simply type SSS CONTRIB<SSS NUMBER><PIN> and then send it to 2600.
How can I update my SSS contribution online?
How to Update SSS Contribution Online Through Your My. SSS Account.
- Log in to your My. ...
- Select Payment Reference Number (PRN) – Contribution on the main menu.
- Click Generate PRN.
- Select your membership type, applicable period you want to pay for, and your new SSS contribution amount.