How do I change my StormFiber router password?
When you have logged in successfully, click on the WLAN button in the header area. Enter the new SSID Name (your new WiFi name). Select WPA PreSharedKey as Authentication Mode and Encryption Mode as AES. Enter your new WiFi password in the WPA PresharedKey field.
How do I change my fiber WiFi password?
Change your Wi-Fi network password in the Fiber app
- Touch Network .
- Touch Network Settings. Your Wi-Fi network information is displayed.
- Touch the Wi-Fi password field and change it to the new name you want. ...
- In the upper-right corner, touch Save. ...
- Touch Confirm to proceed with changing the password.
How do I configure my FiberHome router?
FiberHome Router Login
- Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. ...
- Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your FiberHome router in the address bar. ...
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
Does StormFiber have a portal?
Visit your StormFiber portal at my.stormfiber.com.