How can I check my treasury balance in kerala?
Through the TSB online login page, you can access your account for banking.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in recover User ID
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on next.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Verify other bank information as aksed.
- Your username will be sent to you on your mobile number.
How do I log into my TSB account?
How to log in to TSB Online Banking
- Visit online.tsb.co.nz.
- Log in using your Customer ID and password.
- If you have not previously accepted Terms & Conditions you'll be asked to accept these.
- Once you've accepted the Terms & Conditions, you'll be taken to your Dashboard.
What is Treasury savings bank account?
Welcome to Treasury Savings Bank
The Treasury savings bank of Kerala is a unique system in India. It provides facilities for Savings Bank (SB) operations and Fixed Deposits. ... There is no hidden charge for any transaction which includes internet banking transaction for fund transfer.
How can I open a Treasury account in kerala?
The account holder can register online through the “New User Registration” link available at the TSB ONLINE website “https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in”. In the “New User Registration” form, the customer needs to submit the following details and click on the “Next” button.