How do I login as a guest?
- On a computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Click Guest.
- Go to a Google service, like www.google.com, and sign in to your account.
- When you're done using the web, close the "Guest mode" browsing window. Your browsing history, cookies, and site data will be deleted.
How do I sign in as a guest user on Windows?
Enabling the Guest Account in Windows
From the desktop, click the Start menu and start typing “user accounts.” Click on “User Accounts” in the search results. From this menu window, click “Manage another account.” Click “Guest.” If the guest account feature is disabled, click “Turn On.”
How do I add a guest user?
Add a guest user account
- Click your name on the top bar, then click the picture next to your name to open the User Accounts window.
- Click Unlock in the top right corner and type your password to make changes. ...
- In the list of accounts on the left, click the + button to add a new user account.
How do I access the FT for free?
From today all further education students and teachers will be able to access FT.com for free after registering through their college and be able to recieve a a weekly curated email with content that is relevant to their curriculum.