How can I activate Viber without phone?
Set Up Viber on Your Desktop
- Step 1: Before you begin. To activate Viber on your desktop, make sure that you have the following: The latest version of Viber on your phone. ...
- Step 2: Download Viber. Windows. ...
- Step 3: Sync Viber with your phone. Once Viber is installed on your computer, you can begin to sync it with your phone.
How can I restore my Viber account?
Step 3: Restore your chat history
- Open Viber on your new phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Viber Backup.
- Tap on Restore.
- Select Restore Now.
Can I open Viber online?
Viber always runs in the background on your phone or computer so that incoming calls and messages can reach you. You will only appear as online if you have used Viber recently. If you prefer that other users can't see your online and last seen status you can change them from inside your Viber settings.
Does Viber require a phone number?
“When you install the Viber App and register on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with your phone number and to allow us access to your mobile device's address book (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Which is better WhatsApp or Viber?
WhatsApp may have a larger number of users than Viber does. That may explain why some feel that WhatsApp is better or more popular. However, when it comes to features, Viber is the clear winner. The app offers users a lot more than WhatsApp does.
How do I connect to Viber?
Step 3: Sync Viber with your phone
- Open Viber on your phone.
- Tap More (Android) (iPhone)
- Tap on the QR icon. ...
- Scan the QR code on your computer.
- Your phone's operating system and Viber will ask you to approve the activation process. ...
- Tap Sync on your phone to start syncing Viber on your computer with your phone.