How do I change my 192.168 01 password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
What is Tenda WiFi password?
How do I log into my ZTE WiFi router?
ZTE Router Login
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZTE router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I find my ZTE username and password?
ZTE Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- The default username for your ZTE router is admin. The default password is admin.
How do I access my hitron router settings?
- In the address bar, type in the following: 192.168. 0.1 and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- You will be presented with a Hitron login page.
- Login with your credentials: Hitron CGNM-2250. Username: cusadmin. ...
- Select the Login button.
How can I get Tenda WiFi password?
Step 1: Login the homepage.
- Open a browser then type “192.168. 0.1” into the Address Bar, press Enter. ...
- Then the interface will turn into the homepage, tap “Wireless Settings”, change your SSID and password in this page, and tap “OK”. ...
- The notice window would be shown on the top.