What is a 192.168 1.2 IP address?
1.2 IP Address. 192.168. 1.2 is a private IP address and is often used as a router IP or default gateway on many routers. So, for example, if the router's settings need to be adjusted, this IP address can get you access to the administrative console and make the necessary changes.
How do I change my 192.168 LL username and password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How do I connect to my 192.168 1.1 router?
How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable. ...
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar. ...
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.