How do I log into HPE iLO?
On your workstation, you can login to the iLo with a web browser. (Internet Explorer seems to behave the best) Simply enter the IP address on the address bar. Then enter your username and password. Here you can check the server status and reboot the server in the event of a crash.
How do I boot into iLO?
To access the iLO RBSU, press F8during POST. Use the arrow keys and the Enter key to navigate through the iLO RBSU menus. To make configuration changes, follow the on-screen instructions. To access the UEFI System Utilities, press F9 during POST, and then select SystemConfiguration→iLO 4 Configuration Utility.
What is iLO remote console?
Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is a remote server management processor embedded on the system boards of HP ProLiant and Blade servers that allows controlling and monitoring of HP servers from a remote location. ... iLO provides a remote Web-based console, which can be used to administer the server remotely.
How do I access iLO from outside?
You normally access iLO via browser (http/https) or serial or telnet/ssh - so you need top "open" the appropriate ports. Keep in mind, the iLO is just like a "normal" server from this point of view. Hope this helps!
What does the Oracle company do?
Oracle is a computer technology corporation best known for its software products and services like Java. Through the company's four main business segments—cloud and license, hardware, and services—Oracle sells its cloud-engineering services and systems and database management systems.
How do I access Oracle database?
Connecting to Oracle Database from SQL*Plus
- If you are on a Windows system, display a Windows command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type sqlplus and press the key Enter. SQL*Plus starts and prompts you for your user name.
- Type your user name and press the key Enter. ...
- Type your password and press the key Enter.
How do I find my Oracle account?
Sign In to Your Account From the Oracle Cloud Website
- Click. , and then click Sign in to Cloud.
- Enter the name of your Cloud Account if you are signing in to a Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service.
- To sign in to a traditional cloud account: ...
- Enter your user name and password, and then click Sign In.