Why is my HP laptop screen black after logging in?
Restart the explorer.exe Process (2 minutes) When the explorer.exe process is not working properly or being closed, the HP laptop will display with a black screen. By ending and restarting it in Task Manager, the problem can be resolved.
How do you fix a laptop that has a black screen after logging in?
5 Methods to Fix a Black Screen on Windows 10/11 after Login
- Try a Windows Key Sequence to Wake the Screen.
- Open Task Manager to Restart Windows Explorer.
- Roll back the Display Adapter Driver.
- Uninstall your Display Adapter Driver.
- Perform a System Restore.
How can I talk to HP customer service?
- Consumer Customers.
- 1800 108 4747.
- Business Customers.
- 1800 108 4746.
- Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm.
- (excl. public holidays)
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode. ...
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
Does HP have customer service?
Contact HP Support to get help
Sign in now for the easiest path to all of your support options and a personalized experience.