How do I contact NCL by email?
- Phone 1.866.625.1160. Call Technical Support. [email protected]
- Hours of Operation. Mon-Fri: 9am - 6:00pm ET.
When can I check in for my NCL cruise?
Log In to My NCL and select "CHECK IN". Provide personal, passport and travel info for each guest. Then at 21 days before your cruise, and no later than 3 days prior to your sail date, you can reserve your port arrival time, watch the required safety video and register for pre-cruise COVID-19 testing at the pier.
What is eDocs NCL?
Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.
What are eDocs for a cruise?
Electronic Cruise Documents
What NCL cruises have been canceled?
Here is a list of sailings that have been canceled: Norwegian Pearl cruises with embarkation dates through and including January 17, 2022. Norwegian Dawn cruises with embarkation dates through and including January 18, 2022. Norwegian Getaway cruises with embarkation dates through and including January 19, 2022.
What NCL ships are currently sailing?
Norwegian Ships Currently Sailing
- Norwegian Bliss Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Breakaway Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Dawn Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Encore Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Epic Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Escape Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Gem Currently Sailing.
- Norwegian Getaway Currently Sailing.
Do you have to wear a mask on a cruise ship?
At public ports of call, guests should follow all local mask regulations. Masks should also be worn at the cruise terminal during the boarding and screening process, as well as during disembarkation. Guests under 2 do not have to wear a mask at any time.