How do I log into Vodafone Wi-Fi?
Type 192.168. 1.1 (the most common IP for Vodafone routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router's web-based user interface. The default username for your Vodafone router is root. The default password is 123456.
How do I log into my Vodafone Mobile WiFi router?
When your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Router is switched on and you are connected to its Wi-Fi network, you can view the status of your Router by opening the Mobile Wi-Fi Web application in your web browser. Enter http://VodafoneMobile.wifi in your browser to open the app.
How do I change my Vodacom Wi-Fi name and password?
We recommend a PC or laptop.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar.
- When you first log in, it'll ask you to reset or change the password.
- Log in again with your new password.
- Enter the password vodafone.
- Choose Expert mode.
- Then WiFi on the banner.
- Choose General WiFi Settings.
How do I change my Vodafone Wi-Fi password r218h?
- Find "Security" Click Router. Click Wi-Fi. ...
- Change Wi-Fi hotspot password. Click the field below "Key" and key in the required password. Click Save.
- Remove Wi-Fi hotspot in Windows. Click the network icon.
How do I speak to a person at Vodafone?
If you have a customer service question, you can find advice and support by visiting your local Vodafone website. In the United Kingdom, you can dial 191 from your Vodafone mobile phone or 0333 3040 191 from any other phone. Alternatively, visit http://support.vodafone.co.uk for the full list of online support options.
How do I contact Vodafone UK?
Call Vodafone customer services on 191 free from a Vodafone Pay monthly mobile, or 03333 040191 from any other UK phone (standard charges apply).
How can I check my Vodafone account?
Dial *111# from your prepaid and postpaid number and know about your account details. Prepaid: When you dial *111# and press call button you will get a list of 10 options which you can check just by selecting them.