How do I check my Lake Michigan Credit Union balance?
- Allows you remote access to your account anytime, day or night.
- Call (800) 796-3360.
- Follow the prompts.
How do I reset my LMCU password?
Your password can be recovered on our website.
- Go to www.LMCU.org.
- Click on 'Online Banking Login'
- Click on 'Forgot Password'
How do I log into my credit union account online?
2. Logging into CU Online + (on mobile or desktop)
- Input your username as requested.
- Input your password (not your PIN) as requested.
- Click “Generate One-Time Passcode”
- You will receive a 4-digit code to your mobile phone by text message.
- Enter this code and click “I Approve”
How do I pay my Lake Michigan Credit Union credit card?
There are several ways to make a payment on your LMCU VISA:
- Use the Online Banking 'Transfer' menu.
- To Pay from another FI use the ACH CC Payments option via Online Banking.
- At any branch.
- Via phone with our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790.
- Mail a payment to: LMCU PO Box 2848 Grand Rapids MI 49501.
Are accounts at LMCU insured?
All LMCU shares are federally insured up to the eligible limits established by the National Credit Union Administration. This coverage is by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of NCUA.
How do I open a LMCU account?
When you open an account with us, we will ask you for your name, address and other information that will allow us to identify you. First, select the option below that best matches you. Then, have your drivers license, social security number and at least $5 ready to fund your new account.
What is LMCU interest rate?
2.960% 3.00% Max Checking Account - $15,000+ 0.000%
Is LMCU only in Michigan?
Pure Michigan & The Sunshine State
Our branches can be found in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Holland, Grand Haven and Traverse City. LMCU has a presence in the Saginaw area, Detroit's northern suburbs and southwestern Florida.