How do I join a Zoom meeting UMN?
- Go to umn.zoom.us.
- Select Log In.
- Sign in using your University of Minnesota Internet ID and Password.
- By default you are in your Meetings page, where you can edit or start an upcoming scheduled meeting, or schedule a new meeting.
- You can use the left navigation to review your: Profile Settings. Webinars. Recordings.
How do I join a student meeting in Zoom?
From the Zoom app:
- Open the Zoom app on your desktop, Start button, Zoom folder, start Zoom.
- Click on Sign in.
- On right side menu Select "Sign In with SSO"
- Enter your USQ username and password if prompted.
- Click on Join.
- Enter the Meeting ID (this is displayed in the email invitation)
How do I join a Zoom meeting online?
How to join a Zoom meeting on a web browser
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Go to join.zoom.us.
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.
- Click Join. If this is your first time joining from Google Chrome, you will be asked to open the Zoom desktop client to join the meeting.
Can I use Zoom without downloading the app?
The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar in a web browser without downloading any plugins or software. The web client can help users who are limited in what they can install or download, allowing them to use their web browser and join Zoom meetings without downloading the application.