How do I log into smart investor?
How to log in to Smart Investor?
- Tell us who you are. You can do this using any of the below: Your Online Banking membership number. ...
- Confirm your identity. To confirm your identity, you can choose between PINsentry, or your passcode and memorable word.
What is Barclays smart investment?
Smart Investor is our online direct investing service designed to help you make your own investment decisions, so you can achieve your financial goals. Whether you want to generate income or grow your savings, you'll find an investment account and a wide range of investment opportunities to suit your needs.
How do I log into my Barclays account?
How do I log in to Online Banking?
- Your Online Banking membership number.
- The long number from the front of your debit, cash or authentication card with us.
- Your sort code and account number.
How do I withdraw money from Barclays smart investor?
You'll need to log in, then from 'My hub' click on 'Portfolio' to get started. From here, click on 'Manage' and then choose the 'Withdraw' option, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once your deal settles you can withdraw any cash you need from your Smart Investor account.