What is VMware com?
About Us. VMware is a leading provider of multi-cloud services for all apps, enabling digital innovation with enterprise control.
How do I install VMware?
Installing VMware Player
- Log in to the Windows host.
- Open the folder where the VMware Player installer was downloaded. ...
- Right-click the installer and click Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Restart the host machine.
Can I use VMware for free?
VMware Workstation Player is free for personal non-commercial use (business and non-profit use is considered commercial use). If you would like to learn about virtual machines or use them at home you are welcome to use VMware Workstation Player for free.
What is the free version of VMware?
VMware Workstation 16 Player
The free version is available for non-commercial, personal and home use. We also encourage students and non-profit organizations to benefit from this offering. Commercial organizations require commercial licenses to use Workstation Player.